Escape the Winter chill and get warm and cosy inside at one of our six properties. It’s a special time of year to explore this spectacular region, as fireplaces crackle, mulled wine flows and the outdoor air is fresh and crisp – perfect for taking a walk through nature.
Christmas in July Celebrations
Our iconic Metropole Guesthouse is featuring Christmas in July events (every Tuesday and Saturday Night) with a scrumptious, hearty menu. Indulge your taste buds with a classic Christmas feast of hot butternut pumpkin soup, roast turkey or glazed ham. While you stay with us, purchase a mulled wine and a cheese platter from the dining room and take it up to the library for the warmth of the fire.
It’s the perfect time of year to enjoy a brisk walk and experience the spectacular views of The Three Sisters – with visibility at it’s best. After witnessing this breathtaking tourist attraction, drop into the Echo Point Discovery Motel’s recently opened bar between 12-7pm for a drink.
The meals are not included in the cost of accommodation. The cost of the meals are:
- Tuesday July 16, 23 and 30. Cost: $69 adults, $30 for 5-12 years, free under 5 years
- Saturday July 13, 20 and 27. Cost: $79 adults, $34 for 5-12 years, free under 5 years
Please book the meals as an extra when making your booking online or call us.
(Please note the availability of Christmas in July meals is subject to change and availability.)
We can’t wait to see you.
Christmas in July at the Metropole
Enjoy 5 courses in July
- Dinner on Tuesday night OR Dinner on Saturday night
- 2 night stay
- 10% discount on accommodation
- Stay at any of our properties
Use Promo Codes:
JulyXmas (accommodation) or
JulyXmasB (accommodation and a hot buffet breakfast)
Spring Early Birds 15% Off
Book an Early Bird Spring stay and enjoy 15% off. Stay between 1 Sep – 30 Nov 2019.
Use Promo Codes:
Spring (accommodation) or
SpringB (accommodation and a hot buffet breakfast)
(must book in May or June 2019)
WHAT’S ON IN JULY IN THE BLUE MOUNTAINS
While the cold wind blows and the occasional snow falls, let Equeva help plan your holiday away with a range of activities and events. So grab your warmest Winter woollies and enjoy the Blue Mountains crisp mountain air this Winter. Stay with us and let our locally-based staff help plan your getaway itinerary.
Some exciting things to do this Winter in the Blue Mountains include:
- Enjoy a delicious homemade Hot Chocolate on a cold Winters day from The Iconic Gingerbread House in Katoomba. Learn more here
- The Winter Magic Festival is returning on the 22nd of June with a new programme that showcases the creative talents of the Greater Blue Mountains. Learn more here
- Explore the mountains and breathe in the crisp mountain air as you bushwalk through the Wentworth Falls, Blackheath National Park and Katoomba tracks. Learn more here
- Winter is the perfect time to enjoy a mouth-watering and nourishing meal, made from locally sourced produce at one the leading local restaurants in the Blue Mountains. Leura Garage and Pallete Dining Katoomba both have special Winter meals on offer for you.
STAY WITH US
Equeva has something for Everyone
The Metropole Guesthouse, Katoomba
Experience exceptional old world charm in this uniquely characterful 1930s guesthouse.
Katoomba Town Centre Motel
Affordable comfort for the family, with a Garden BBQ and Games Room.
Blue Mountains Heritage Motel
Close to top quality restaurants and eclectic boutique shops in the heart of Katoomba.
Echo Point Village
Affordable accommodation, a stone’s throw from Echo Point and the Three Sisters Lookout.